Friday, July 16, 2010

Week 1 EOC About me

Being a "draftsmen", i feel like my interests go beyond just drafting objects or buildings, and more into the art side of it all. Architecture, painting, graphic art, and music are all things i can't get enough of. I think my huge interest in art coincides with my drafting ability allowing me to design that much better. I love coming up with new ideas and working on a floor plan just as much as i love picking up a pencil or brush and drawing anything that comes to mind, in an art-sense. When all this school work is done with and i'm not relying on my parents for a few things, i want to own and manage my own design firm. I know that sounds a little cliche but having my own company that is successful in a world wide scale would mean that i achieved my goal. I love learning new things, creating new ideas, meeting and networking and I think that to be successful, those traits are a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment