Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 11 Final Evaluation

Coming into this class, I was really looking forward to understanding the rules and limitations we designers have in our designs. A couple years ago when I was in high school, a buddy and I thought of a brand but we weren’t sure how to make it legitimate. We didn’t even know what a Patent Attorney was at the time. Overall, this class was very helpful and I’m definitely glad I took it. Especially for the students of our school, maybe it should be necessary to take this class. Ultimately, I feel like I know more than the basic amount of the endless patent and copyright law. Everything was fun for the most part, including the Jeopardy game and the final project. I didn’t really know how well I was going to do with the final because of how tricky it was to find a lawyer. Although I was slacking on tweets and a couple absent days, I worked very hard and I feel like a deserved anything above a B.

Final Evaluation Best Final Project

http://psyphergames.blogspot.com/

-After looking at everybodies projects, i strongly feel that Saul's project was the most organized and had the most information. I personally read his blog a couple times during the project and it actually helped me start my process and it really helped guide me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment